THE PRATO MIDNIGHT RUN.
The event - organized by CCT-SeeCity with CUT - Circuito Urbano Temporary and part of the "Prato Summer 2017" sponsored by the City of Prato - consists of a walk, from dusk to dawn, guided by creativity; a cultural journey that brings people and local artists to explore, play and create while the city sleeps; a temporary community that migrates into the urban sphere from 18.00 to 6.00. Prato (after Florence, Milan, Rome) is the fourth Italian city to host for the first time The MNR!
The route through the city provides most of the stops / activities (about every 15-20 minutes) in public places and outdoor but also inside some private spaces. The route will remain secret until the day of the event. 5 local artists (selected through an open call April 10 to 30) will be announced in mid-May.
Registrants will receive an email with all the details necessary to participate (place of departure, etc ...) within 24 hours before the start of the MNR.
This MNR is facilitated by Imogen Butler-Cole.
- Edoardo Nardin : juggler, acrobat, clown, acrobat; and when not on stage, draws experiencing between painting and illustration; Born in Pordenone; after attending college in Prato, he decided to continue to live there.
- Elena Franchi: actress and member of the theater company "The Mask of Thespis" who works in Prato for many years.
- HOBO: collective founded by Andrea Lascialfari + Andrea Simone Miceli Corti with the will to innovate the textile tradition in Prato.
- Jacq : painter, portraitist of #voltidiPrato .
- Maruska Tonioni + Rose Ann Parisian Luisa Ciardi: artists and scientists, united by their passion for the collective memory, the social fabric, the industrial heritage of the city of Prato.
How to join The #MNRprato?
Buy your tickets online here
The cost of the ticket: 15 €, 10 € if you register by June 1
The ticket includes aperitivo + dinner + breakfast. Participants will have to register by June 20, 2017.
18:00 on Saturday, June 24, 2017 at the CUT – Circuito Urbano Temporaneo at this address: Via Arcangeli, 26 - Prato. We recommend to be on time, in fact better get a few minutes in advance!
Cultural Partners, Prato
- Ex Chiesa di San Giovanni: Space of Fonderia Cultart.
- Laboratorio: the cultural space represented by Fabrizio Fedi.
- Quilombo : the cultural space "La Brigata Ballerini" founded by Chiara Luccianti, Andrea Dezi and Alessio Targioni.
- Riciclidea : Environmental Association represented by Elena Sanesi.
- Studio Corte 17 “Sc17” // studio of Chiara Bettazzi in Corte Via Genova 17
Food + Partners, Prato
- NOMAD : aperi-pizza.
- Casotto Atipico : midnight dinner.
- Nuovo Mondo : breakfast at dawn.
- Il Giardino del Thè : in the morning.
Media + Partners, Prato
Prato The MNR is organized by CCT-SeeCity with CUT - Circuito Urbano Temporary and with the contribution DHG Dyeing House Gallery . The creative were selected through the " PRATO: CALL for Creative Locals 2017 " - call that was opened April 10 to 30 and received 19 proposals / nominations.
Prato The MNR is an event part of the program " Prato Summer 2017 " supported and promoted by the Culture of the City of Prato.