The Madrid Midnight Run.
To celebrate 10 years of growing success, this Midnight Run falls under our ‘Light2015’ European tour featuring events in Rome, Madrid, Berlin, Paris and London. We are part of UNESCO’s (the intellectual strand of the United Nations) global International Year of Light series of events, and are raising funds to support Liter of Light– a sustainable lighting project which aims to bring eco-friendly solar bottle-bulbs to communities living in darkness. 50% of funds raised from tickets sold will go to lighting a women’s centre in Pikine, a village in Senegal. A year after the first edition in the Spanish capital city (see PHOTOS & VIDEO), The MNR returns to Madrid – this time hosted by “Estación21” festival thanks to Chulapa Flow Productions.
HOW to JOIN The #MNRmadrid?
Sign up on Facebook and buy your ticket (30€) * on Eventbrite. For further information, email to: email@example.com. Or call: +39 366 9777735. NOTE: the event is open to 35 participants, hurry up! The ticket includes: MNR tour & ART performances + MNR items + Dinner + Drink + Breakfast + donation to “Liter of Light”.
MNR DRESS CODE: comfortable shoes + sweater/jacket for the night! MEETING POINT: Saturday 20 June 2015, 17.45 @ KM 0 – Puerta del Sol, Madrid. At 17.45. We leave at 18:00, so be punctual!
- Adrián Bilbao & Oksana Anasko: founders of Free Eco-Tours Madrid.
- INRA: folk rock band from Madrid.
- Toto: lutist and founder of Glissando.
- Alvaro Cuallado: photographer.
- Stefano & Alejandra: videomakers.
- + “Estación21” Festival’s Artists
- Chulapa Flow Productions: cultural organization, creator of “Estación21″ festival.
- Free Eco-Tours Madrid: a way to know the city by meeting innovative and sustainable realities, especially in La Latina and Lavapiés.
- Glissando: The unique Spanish guitar building school.
- El Azul: From breakfast to dinner, a peaceful corner in Barrio de las Letras (Calle Fúcar 1).
- El Cielo: the best from the market become delicious take-away food (Calle Fúcar 4).
Facilitated by Inua Ellams. Come with us!